mandag 22. oktober 2012

"Boys and Their Toys" - Papir Avisen

2 weeks back my sister and niece came to London during the school 
holiday in Norway, so Tirill and I took the train to London
to spend the day with them. My sister had brought  loads of 
pictures with her for me to make an scrapbook for my nephew
to his confirmation next spring.
I found a photo of him as little with his dad in a digger and thought
it would fit to Papir Avisen challenge
Boys and their Toys
I have used paper, chippies and tags  from the Mr.Men stories
I cut  blue kraft to make a tag, but left it for my sister
to write on it her selt.  Most of bits and bobs are "Scraps"
so this LO is a real back to basic  project.
Gesso and glimmer misst on the background with a 
steam punk stamp
Some more details, a smal wrench i found inbetween other
 metal bits and bobs and silver metalic acrylic paint.
A simple and back to basic page for a young mans 
album to try and keep it more to the masculine look.

Wish you a colour ful week :)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Super fun page! Just love the bright colours! And the awesome artsy background! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Knallkult LO! Stilige papirer og figurer :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Et utmerket bilde til tittelen "Boys and their toys". Flott pyntet med spreke farger og herlige detaljer :o)
    Ha en flott tirsdag :o)

    SvarSlett
  4. hope you enjoyed the time with your sis!
    Wonderful layout, it sooooo fits the theme "boys and their toys" lol!

    Aw it's been a while since I last have been to Zurzach. I bet you will enjoy shopping at Depot, they had some yummie ribbons when I was there three weeks ago.
    Unfortunately I don't know of any other scrapbooking store in this area. There is one in Nottwil (Area Lucerne) called Scrapbook Corner (http://www.scrapbook-corner.ch/index.asp?404;http://www.scrapbook-corner.ch/index.asp/de/) but I don't know if she is open, you could e-mail her. Another one is in Winterthur, called "Athelier Rägeboge" (http://shop.stempelseite.ch/), she might be open, you could send her an e-mail too. But she is terribly expensive, mind you!

    Have fun here in Switzerland. I'm busy this weekend or I would have said, that we could go together to one of these stores :(

    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvarSlett
  5. Vilken underbart lekful och glad layout!!! Jättehärlig! Jag gillar verkligen de små gubbarna. Var hittar man dom? Kram Helene

    SvarSlett
  6. This is like the funnest page! Love it!!! AWESOME LAYOUT!

    SvarSlett
  7. Denne var jammen fargerik og flott.
    Takk for at du deltar hos Papiravisen.

    SvarSlett